Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cupcake MADNESS!

So I'm off my crazed pie fixation for now... However, my new obsession is cupcakes. I mean it's just so friggan fun! Regular cake flavor in a cute little package, ch'yes! So these are carrot cake cupcakes with walnuts. However, the trick to moist cake texture in this case is crushed pineapple! Yessir, that's the key. And it works! Only 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple for a dozen, and you've got yourself a soft, moist cupcake.

Alas, the best part about this is the frosting. Brought to you by none other than the famous Karen S. Henwood, this is a fool proof cream cheese frosting. Not only is it extremely easy to make, but anything you make for this frosting is immediately unworthy! After-all, cupcakes are simply catalysts for delicious frosting!

That's all, I'm doing some more baking this weekend, so stay posted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment